[Wikipedia-l] spam find link disappeared?

Peter Gervai grin at tolna.net
Sat Jan 1 17:59:11 UTC 2005

there was a menu in my sysop options which searched all wikipedias for a
specific ip, which made it possible - but still pretty tiresome - to find
the spam of certain individuals and spambots across several wikipedias and
fix it even after months of harm.

now it seems this option's gone. is it a new local setting, or there's a
hidden reason behind it? now I can only do what I used to do: revert on my
home wikipedia and pray for others to spot it (which they sometimes do, most
often not).

would be nice to have it again, maybe even with smarter functionality.

(actual jerk was
http://hu.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Speci%C3%A1lis:Contributions&target=222.94.39.60
)

[[:en:user:grin]]