[Wikipedia-l] Request for classical Chinese

Mark Williamson node.ue at gmail.com
Mon Feb 28 23:55:19 UTC 2005

I have an idea: Let's just make a zh-whatever: for all the different
things relating to Chinese that people want. They can mix Cantonese
with Wu with Mandarin, some romanized, some using characters, they can
add classical  chinese, even jiaguwenzi (tortoise shell ancient
characters), as well as zhuyin fuhao, and dungan (ie sichuan mandarin
writtne in cyrillic basically), and we can also mix in English and
Russian and Portuguese and Korean.

So what do you think?

Mark