Reputation (was Re: [Wikipedia-l] Re: Quenya language request, and Chinese Wikipedia again)

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Wed Feb 23 07:17:55 UTC 2005

Mark,
For your information, I have been trying quietly to find someone to
create the Ossetian wikipedia. I have been refused several times because
they are nauseated by all the huha around it. Literally: you are
involved so it must be controversial. I have already spoken with someone
on the board and they say "ask someone as it fullfills the requirements".

So I do not care that much what you say but at this moment you have the
Midas touch in reverse; everything you touch is considered shit.

Groetjes,
    GerardM