[Wikipedia-l] Re: [Foundation-l] Day 4 Fund Drive Report (updated)

Mark Williamson node.ue at gmail.com
Wed Feb 23 06:23:20 UTC 2005

You have a very distorted view of linguistic diversity in Africa.

First of all, while there are definitely more than 500 languages in
Africa, there are only 10 or 20 with over 1 million speakers.

It is very linguistically imperialistic of you to assume that the
entire population of Africa is best-served by English.

Mark