[Wikipedia-l] alphabetical order

Pablo Saratxaga pablo at mandrakesoft.com
Tue Feb 22 02:56:58 UTC 2005

Kaixo!

On Tue, Feb 22, 2005 at 01:39:32AM +0100, Tomasz Wegrzanowski wrote:

> The sort order should not vary between Latin-script languages, because it
> should be script-dependent, not language-depedent

Then it is not sort order and it is no much better than
the current binary sorting order.

And having an ordering like you propose or a correct ordering
for each language the same level of complexity to implement,
so why don't do it right?

--
Ki ça vos våye bén,
Pablo Saratxaga

http://chanae.walon.org/pablo/		PGP Key available, key ID: 0xD9B85466
[you can write me in Walloon, Spanish, French, English, Catalan or Esperanto]
[min povas skribi en valona, esperanta, angla aux latinidaj lingvoj]