[Wikipedia-l] Re: management

Fred Bauder fredbaud at ctelco.net
Tue Feb 15 13:16:56 UTC 2005

>From my own experience as a child, especially in elementary school, many of
our users are probably elementary school children. One reason to go a lot
easier than we do with the sophisticated technical language some of us lard
our articles with.

Older and educated users may use data in our articles, but I think they will
mostly consult books if they have a serious interest in a subject. They will
certainly immediately see through the efforts of our POV warriors.

Fred