[Wikipedia-l] Re: Quenya language request, and Chinese Wikipedia again

Pablo Saratxaga pablo at mandrakesoft.com
Sat Feb 12 14:38:16 UTC 2005

Kaixo!

On Fri, Feb 11, 2005 at 06:41:41PM +0100, Andre Engels wrote:
> As far as I understand, the current Wikipedia is supposed to be a
> _Chinese_ one, not a _Mandarin_ one.

Just as the Spanish one is supposed to be a Spanish one and not
a Castillian one?
But of course articles in Catalan, Galician or Basque won't be
welcome on es:, despite those are also languages of Spain.
That's fine, as ca:, gl: and eu: do exist.

--
Ki ça vos våye bén,
Pablo Saratxaga

http://chanae.walon.org/pablo/		PGP Key available, key ID: 0xD9B85466
[you can write me in Walloon, Spanish, French, English, Catalan or Esperanto]
[min povas skribi en valona, esperanta, angla aux latinidaj lingvoj]