[Wikipedia-l] Re: Quenya language request

Jimmy (Jimbo) Wales jwales at wikia.com
Thu Feb 10 19:07:50 UTC 2005

David Gerard wrote:
> They would probably be good candidates for Wikicities or something if they
> don't have the technical abilities/resources to set up Mediawiki
> themselves.

Yes, and as with Toki Pona, I would gladly offer to host them with no
advertising, since they come from Wikimedia roots.  And if the
community ever wants them back, that's fine too.

The only reason Klingon hasn't been closed and/or moved yet is just that
I've been waiting to see that the technical/social issues with moving Toki
Pona worked out o.k.

--Jimbo