[Wikipedia-l] os.wikipedia.org

V. Ivanov amikeco at gmail.com
Tue Feb 1 13:06:21 UTC 2005

Hello,

For more than a week we have collected signatures for the Wikipedia in
Ossetic -- see http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Requests_for_new_languages#Ossetian.2FOssetic_Wikipedia
-- then I've turned myself to this list. I never received my letter
back, so I am not sure if it ever had appeared here, but it was
answered and the answer was positive. They promised, that the Ossetic
Wikipedia will have it place at http://os.wikipedia.org/

Still lots of time have passed, the enthusiasm is fading, but there is
no place to start the Ossetic wikipedia.

Will somebody help at last? My special notepad-file is full of stubs
allready! :)

Here is more information about the Ossetic:
http://www.ethnologue.com/show_language.asp?code=OSE

ISO 639-1: os
Speakers: about 500,000
Language name to appear elsewhere: Иронау
Script: Russian Cyrillic + letter æ
Starting language file: Russian.

Respectfully yours,
[[:eo:Vikipediisto:Slavik_IVANOV]]