[Wikipedia-l] Request for new Wikipedia: Friulian

Mark Williamson node.ue at gmail.com
Sat Oct 30 09:02:27 UTC 2004

The problem is that to do that, I need to be able to write a press
release in the target language.

I cannot, for example, write an article on Wikipedia in Manx.

I did however get a positive response from Brian Stowell (prominent
Mec Vannin activist) that gave me the impression he and/or other Manx
ultranationalists will soon turn gv: from dead to not-dead.

--node