[Wikipedia-l] KIingon links

Andre Engels andreengels at gmail.com
Sat Oct 23 09:18:08 UTC 2004

Klingon interwiki-links have been decided not to work. I have always
hated this so-called compromise. But now I even find that what happens
is that they DO work, but are shown as normal internal links rather
than interwiki links. Isn't this contrary to the intentions of this?
Now they are even MORE visible than normal interwiki links.

Furthermore, as I have said before, I find this so-called compromise
worse than both of the things it is supposed to be a compromise
before.

All in all, could we please get to treat Klingon interwiki links the
normal way again?

Andre Engels