[Wikipedia-l] Could a developer kindly update the MediaWiki namespace on some projects?

Peter Gervai grin at tolna.net
Thu Oct 21 19:45:14 UTC 2004

Hello,

I realised that lots of new projects in my language (hungarian) started
recently, which is great.

My problem is that they use a very old version of interface texts (either
LanguageHU.php or MediaWiki, I cannot tell which is used).

I would like to request two things:

1) Is it possible to update them by using hu.wikipedia.org's MediaWiki
texts? (They would need a search&replace on "wikipedia" to the project name
like "wikibooks", "wikiquote", etc., but in that case I would like to
request more differences, so please contact me before the _replace_. Copy
is appreciated though no matter whether s&r possible.)

2) What can I do to make new appearing projects to use the current interface
texts in the future?

thanks,
Peter
[[user:grin]] everywhere around en, hu, meta.