Fw: [Wikipedia-l] New Wikipedia langage solresol

oboenfan oboenfan at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 10 23:31:41 UTC 2004

----- Original Message -----
From: "oboenfan" <oboenfan at hotmail.com>
To: "Rowan Collins" <rowan.collins at gmail.com>
Sent: Monday, October 11, 2004 1:27 AM
Subject: Re: [Wikipedia-l] New Wikipedia langage solresol

 Hi Rowan

 Thank you very much to you personally. Your message did really comfort me
last week.

But I did find this matter really absurd: The administration of Wikipedia
looks as a really terrible giant animal and to occupy too much a lot of
people.

This forum is alone a surprising kind to loose the time...

I don't give up and realize without discussion with a lot of people and
loosing of time a dictionary and all my other projects concerning old,
menaced and artificial languages at the new anarchopedia. I did create
French, German main pages, Spanish will follow in the next hours, and
Interlingue, Solresol, Frater and more will follow in the next days.All that
is new. I have to rectify a lot of text errors in a second time but it
exists now. I is a good work for a short week where I have to go to my
professional occupations.

I did observe different problems in the approach of the things at Wikipedia
and I work at anarchopedia that this don't appears in the new project. I
think my technical approach of dictionary better and start for this reason a
lot of languages myself. My first word, the first entry in the new multi
language dictionary was of course a word in "a", naturally the word
"anarchy". And if you compare the content of 2 dictionaries you can see a
completely other view of our world. Anarchy is not conform to the bad
definition in Wikipedia... At the letter "I" I will introduce in the next
days as first word the word "idealism" ;-)

Less bureaucracy (be quite: I didn't redefine in the first time at the
letter "b" the word "bureaucracy" - "birth" is really more important!)

Je veux remercier très spécialement Anthere, mon fier concitoyen, pour son
intervention contre mes petits efforts anarchistes (je ne pensais pas le
moins du monde à une telle définition de mes efforts il y a seulement 8
jours) car sans cette petite querelle vraiment juste au bon moment, je
n'aurais jamais fait connaissance à cette date du projet des autres
anarchistes! Mes visions de mon pays dans le continent qui l'héberge et
surtout mes visions du rôle de mon continent en tant que réalité politique
et sociale ne semble pas être totalement équivalentes aux vôtres!

Perhaps is this the decisive reason why a Wikipedia can't be enough.

 Yours truly

 François