[Wikipedia-l] wikimedia meetup 2005 - final candidates

Elisabeth Bauer elian at djini.de
Sun Oct 10 15:29:20 UTC 2004

Hiho,

As announced on meta-wiki, the selection round for the city where the
wikimedia meetup will take place ended today.

We compiled a list with the final candidates on
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_meetup_2005/City_Candidate_List
* Amsterdam/Rotterdam, Netherlands
* Berlin, Germany
* Cluj-Napoca, Romania
* Dublin, Ireland
* Frankfurt am Main, Germany
* Ljubljana, Slovenia

To make the final decision we asked some well known wikipedians from
countries around the world. The people you'll have to bribe ;-) are:

Angela, Anthere, Jimbo, Danny, Krzysztof P. Jasiutowicz, Tomos, Brion
Vibber, Oscar and Gerard Meijssen, Arno Lagrange and elian.

I want to invite these people and all the wikipedians who proposed one
of the finalists and are willing to act as local coordinators for a
first meeting on IRC.

I propose Sunday 17th October, 18:00 UTC, if you have troubles with this
date, state this on http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_meetup_2005
please.

greetings,
elian