[Wikipedia-l] Requests for logos

Pierre Abbat phma at phma.hn.org
Sat Oct 2 23:20:15 UTC 2004

On Wednesday 22 September 2004 04:28, Mark Williamson wrote:
> Speaking of which, there is a list of logos that need to be updated
> here: meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Non-development_tasks_for_developers

Thanks for the Lojban logo - but it should be "la uikipedias po'u le zifre
vricyjuncku"; without "la" it isn't grammatical. (Of course other things on
the Lojban Wikipedia aren't grammatical either, such as an abbreviated date
in a sentence; I should be a developer, if I had the time.)

phma
--
li fi'u vu'u fi'u fi'u du li pa