[Wikipedia-l] Editing only by registered users

Stephen Brandwood steve at phoenixscripts.co.uk
Fri Oct 1 16:14:04 UTC 2004

I was suprised not to see anything about this on the Meta Wiki, as it
seems like a common practice to use on some Wikis. I am in a situation
where i have a small Wiki and am the only Sysop. I really don't want to
have to be checking every edit just in case it's vandalism. So far they
have all been by unregistered users and whilst they may not have been
destructive, they are generally annoying. Is there anyway i can only let
registered users edit pages? I'm not so much bothered about people
adding new pages, as they still need to be added to a menu somewhere to
be really useful.

Thanks for any help
-Steve