[Wikipedia-l] Re: Re: WikiGIS perhaps?

Jeff Meyer jeff at gwhat.org
Tue Mar 2 23:07:46 UTC 2004

This is kind of the direction that the GWHAT project is discussing.
(www.gwhat.org)

It should be possible to do a layer-based system that uses public domain
mapping information.

The GWHAT intent is then to overlay the background geographic data with
historical content targeted at K-12 to start.

It is also the intent to make this content Wiki-accessible/Wiki-fied.

"Ray Saintonge" <saintonge at telus.net> wrote in
message news:4044DDB0.7090201 at telus.net...
<snip>