[Wikipedia-l] WikiReader Athens

Thomas R. Koll tomk32 at gmx.de
Tue Mar 2 18:27:28 UTC 2004

Hi,
After the success of the German WikiReader Schweden
and the upcoming German WikiReader Internet (~140 pages DIN A5)
I thought that a WikiReader Athens would be a nice idea.

The summer olimpics start mid-August and the reader should be
done until late June/early July to have some time for printing
and distribution (yes I meant paper).

It would be great to have it in various languages, Greek WP
has less than 1000 articles so a WikiReader might give it
a little press echo.

I've already asked at el:MainPage and made an article on meta:
for interlingual coordination.
http://meta.wikipedia.org/wiki/WikiReader_Athens

I'm looking forward for your ideas and input. Thank you.

ciao, tom
--
http://www.tomk32.de - just a geek trying to change the world
   -.-       http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benutzer:TomK32