[Wikipedia-l] Wikipedia featured in German weekly magazine

Schneelocke wikipedia-l at gl00on.net
Tue Mar 2 18:01:00 UTC 2004

> Unfortunately, there's no online version of the article available; I'll can
> try to do a rough translation for meta in the next week if anyone's
> interested, though.

As a follow-up - as a couple of people were kind enough to point out,
providing a translation of the article would likely be a violation of German
copyright law. I'm not sure myself (IANAL), but I don't want to take any
chances, so please consider my offer to be void.

Darn, I really hate copyright (most of the time, at least).

--
 6:59PM  up 28 days,  5:13, 2 users, load averages: 0.20, 0.17, 0.19

Every non-empty totally disconnected perfect compact metric space is
homeomorphic to the Cantor set.