[Wikipedia-l] Re: you are very rude

Tim Starling ts4294967296 at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 30 00:48:21 UTC 2004

C A S [name omitted for privacy reasons] wrote:
> *Lir, you may have read Brion and Tim Starling answers about you being
> banned from mailing lists and irc. You are not.
> **Would that be why, when I log into irc, it says I am banned? Have you
> considered that they are lying to you?

Anyone can check the ban list by logging in to irc.freenode.net and
typing "/mode #wikipedia b", or some client-specific equivalent.

> *Your posts probably do not go through because you may not have any
> account. This is a public mailing list, *requiring* registration.
> **The list does NOT require registration.

Yes it does. I just subscribed you, and set your membership to "nomail".
Now you'll be able post there without your posts being queued for
moderation. Now quit your whinging.