[Wikipedia-l] help me answer this question

egbunu david inventorfuture at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Jun 26 12:16:04 UTC 2004

 How are you doing over there with your job? i hope fine
I am a regular visitor to your website and i have been enjoing it.
I would want you to help me answer this question
   "A man who has reflected upon the principle of reasoning is much less likely to be decieved than one who is guided unconsciously by assumption which he has never examined. Discuss these assertion in detail"

 It is a question gotten from Philosophy and logic.Please i would be glad if you can e-mail me the answer to my e-mail address (inventorfuture at yahoo.co.uk) as soon as possible