[Wikipedia-l] wiki syntax for exponant

Ulrich Fuchs mail at ulrich-fuchs.de
Thu Jun 10 14:50:20 UTC 2004

> > Hello,
> > I implemented a new wiki syntax for mediawiki.
>
> Question: shouldn't this stuff go on Wikitech-l instead of Wikipedia-l?
> (not 100% sure but it sounds like a more appropriate forum)

No, I really like it that such a post is posted here, not on the tech list.
Every feature that affects the users should get announced and here and it
should be discussed if it fit's the need. For the currently proposed feature
I don't see the need, so I don't see why we should "spoil" the next char
sequence.

Uli