[Wikipedia-l] Re: [Wikitech-l] Re: Klingon resurrected

S K akunishiro at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 8 00:55:26 UTC 2004

It seems to me that EM's concerns are valid, wether or
not people choose to deal with or recognise them. That
is, that there should be a reasonable firewall between
encyclopedic projects and others.  A "vanity project"
instigator myself, I can understand how people can
hold a reasonable objection to the idea that Wikimedia
be a haven for any number of conlang projects,
disguised as encyclopedias. The word is out, and most
certainly there will be more requests.

Since both the hapless Esperanto and the hopeless
Interlingua already have an established place, there
is little viable argument against conlangs in general.
 The only reasonable option is to limit them to the
very few that promise some utility.

CS
User:KuniShiro on symbolwiki.org / Various ip ranges
on Wikien.