[Wikipedia-l] I am unfairly banned, until it is resolved I have little choice but to post here

sada asda unfairlybanned2001 at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 7 22:47:53 UTC 2004

I cannot "prove" my innocence; and it is ridiculous that I am being asked to defend myself against crimes which don't even exist. If I am a sockpuppet (which I am not), so what? Many users have more than one account. What wikipedia page states that sockpuppetry is a bannable offence? Regardless, Im not a sockpuppet!

I should be unbanned, if you have a problem with me -- you can request mediation and then arbitration. The process should not be usurped by you people, simply because some of you have the power to do so.