[Wikipedia-l] I am STILL unfairly banned!

sada asda unfairlybanned2001 at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 7 22:09:36 UTC 2004

I am not a previous user who was formerly banned. I have not committed any wrongs. I have merely disagreed with User:172 over the content of an article, and now I am being blacklisted and denied even a pretense of fair treatment!

My posts are not accepted at the english mailing list, I am banned from the chatroom, I am personally attacked and insulted by numerous users, and I am currently banned without the support of Jimbo Wales, or the arbitration committee!!!!!!!!

This is not fair. This is not reasonable. This is not acceptable.