[Wikipedia-l] Fundraising

Hr. Daniel Mikkelsen daniel at copyleft.no
Mon Jun 7 12:58:57 UTC 2004

On 7 Jun 2004, Erik Moeller wrote:

> Lastly, I think hardware alone is not enough. We need a fulltime
> professional systems administrator with direct access to the machines.
> Within a $100K budget that is certainly viable. If Brion wants a new job,
> I'd say he should be immediately offered this opportunity.

I agree. It should be full time, because an event based model would cause the
conspiracy heads to suspect the paid admins to manufacture problems. :)

I also think there should be a part time position for someone doing some of the
work Jimbo is doing today. The routine part of coordination.

--
Daniel Mikkelsen
Copyleft Software AS