[Wikipedia-l] I have been banned HOW CAN I APPEAL

sada asda unfairlybanned2001 at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 5 16:21:44 UTC 2004

I have been banned unfairly three times. I was first banned because I allegedly violated a "3 revert rule" of which I was never warned about; regardless of whether I did break it, I was banned by a sysop (Guarnaco) involved in an edit war on the page -- this is a gross violation of sysop rules!

I then went to the IRC channel to appeal my case, where I was harrassed by users such as Snowspinner and Fennec -- whose sole intent was to "rub salt in my wounds" if you will. I started telling them, "Please do not talk to me. You are rude and inconsiderate" each time did so. Then I was banned, solely for asking them not to talk to me! If anyone should have been banned, it should be them for being so rude to another contributor!

After I was unbanned by a more reasonably sysop, I was then immediately re-banned by RickK -- even though I had not edited any articles!!!!!!!! This second ban appears to be permanent, YET I HAVE NOT VIOLATED ANY RULES!

It is completely fallacious, RickKs claim that I am another user -- that I am a "sockpuppet". And even if I were, is it a crime? Am I double-voting? Am I agreeing with my other accounts, and creating false consensus? The answer to those questions are NO, this is NOT A SOCKPUPPET ACCOUNT.