[Wikipedia-l] Re: contributions to HU wiki

Andre Engels engelsAG at t-online.de
Thu Jun 3 07:58:00 UTC 2004

If this description of the situation is correct, I see no reason to
interfere. In fact, I just wished problems would work this way more
times. Grin has problems with an article. He says what his problems
are. Bögöly answers to the objections. That's the way such things
should be solved - discussion. Demanding that Grin just lets his
objections be would be just as wrong as it would for him to censor
the article. Instead, the objections should be discussed in a way
aimed at getting agreement. I don't think that what happened here
is further from that ideal than most other discussions on Wikipedia.

Andre Engels