[Wikipedia-l] "Why Wikipedia Sucks. Big Time"

Mathias Schindler neubau at presroi.de
Wed Jun 2 16:24:27 UTC 2004

http://homepage.univie.ac.at/horst.prillinger/blog/archives/2004/06/index.html#000623

Eine Perle:

"Text and concepts for Wikipedia entries are often blatantly copied from
other websites. To avoid instant recognition, the text is sometimes
rewritten, adding inaccuracies, inconsistencies or even errors. Due to
the nature of the content and the open format of Wikipedia, no copyright
holder can do anything about this."

(I don't agree with this text but I find it interesting to read most
objections to wikipedia condensed on a single non-wikipedia-affiliated page)

Sonnenscheinverwöhnte bitte wegschauen..
Nicht, daß ich glaube, daß er das Prinzip in der letzten Konsequenz
verstanden hat...

Mathias
--
nach uns der synflood.