[Wikipedia-l] MBTI

Erik Zachte e.p.zachte at chello.nl
Tue Jun 1 08:36:49 UTC 2004

Anthere wrote:

>http://meta.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikimedians_by_MBTI_type
>
>How do you explain the current majority of NTs ?

Could it be that NTs are more willing than others to fill in a questionary
in order to categorize themselves, without a job selector looking over their
shoulders?

I did complete the questionaire and put my name on the list, but still I'm
rather skeptical, or should I be according to my type? :)

For fun try to convince yourself that you scored any other type than you did
and read the description, part of it will still seem to describe you, at
least that was my experience. Just like with astrology charts, people tend
to agree with all niceties written about them.

Erik Zachte