[Wikipedia-l] Re: nl: Wikipedia asking to use a colored logo -> Stop!

Walter Vermeir walter at wikipedia.be
Fri Jul 23 21:41:01 UTC 2004

Ronny Raschkowan wrote:
> Hello.
>
> When accomplishing the requests for switching the logo path, i had to
> change it for nl:, but i considered that there was a colored Wiki.png.
> The votes on Meta concerning this were 15 for the new logo, 9 against
> and 1 abstain.
>
> Do we now accept colored logos or not?
> Do 15 vs. 9 voted are enough?
>
> Sincerly yours,
> Fire

This a misunderstanding. WikipediaNL is *not* asking for the colored
wikipedia-logo.

1: I ([[nl:gebruiker:walter]]) have requested to activated the option
for WikipediaNL to change to logo by use of uploading the file
"Wiki.png" after not objection about this by the community.

2: I have received a noticed form user Angela to protect the file
wiki.png first.
( http://nl.wikiquote.org/wiki/Overleg_gebruiker:Walter )

3: I have noticed that the file Wiki.png was not the correct logo and
have changed it to the Nohat-style logo at 23 jul 2004 11:10  .

http://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afbeelding:Wiki.png

4: ... and have done the protection.

After your posting about the "nl: Wikipedia asking to use a colored logo
" thing on WikipediaNL I have checked again the wiki.png file. I noticed
it to be again the colored version. But after several times reloading it
changed to the Nohat-style logo. I suppose I and you where looking at
the suiqd version of it.

So WikipediaNL is not asking for the to use a colored logo.
I am not asking for the to use a colored logo.

Please use my talk page/[[nl:wikipedia:De kroeg]] and not wikipedia-l

--
[[wikipedia:nl:gebruiker:walter]]