[Wikipedia-l] Arbitration Committee Elections (11th and 12th spots)?

Rebecca Leighton misfitgirl at gmail.com
Fri Jul 23 12:15:57 UTC 2004

On the Arbitration Committee talk page, Michael Snow pointed out that
there's two unfilled places on the Committee, due to
resignations/places not being taken up in the first place, and
suggested that elections for these be held.

In my opinion, particularly considering the slow rate of proceedings
of late, and that we are now down to seven active arbitrators (two
away, one inactive, as well as these two spots), it would be wise to
attempt to fill these.

-- ambi