[Wikipedia-l] Re: Wikipedia for Cell Phones - see kwickee.com as well

Caroline Ford caroline at secretlondon.me.uk
Mon Jul 19 15:47:37 UTC 2004

I disagree - we have way too many dodgy images as it stands. I've asked for another SQL
query to find out what percentage of our images are untagged and what percentage are tagged
as non-free.

The time in adding images is in preparing them for publication (cropping etc) and adding them
to articles.

Special:Unusedimages says that we have 26,121 unused images. I am aware than mediawiki
1.3 has a problem in this area but we don't have a grip on image use at the moment.

http://en.wikipedia.org/w/wiki.phtml?title=Special:Unusedimages&limit=500&offset=26000

Caroline