[Wikipedia-l] Wikipedia for Cell Phones - see kwickee.com as well

Andrew Lih andrew.lih at gmail.com
Sat Jul 17 04:21:14 UTC 2004

While contributing content to the text articles would be tough on a
cell phone keypad, there are ways to make cell users useful
contributors - photos.

Dpreview just had an item about a 3 megapixel camera/phone, and many
new phones now have 1 megapixel cameras. It would be nice to make it
easy for folks to submit photos via mobile means for articles. This
might be part of a larger effort to make the whole photo submission
process more friendly.

http://www.dpreview.com/news/0407/04071202samsungsph2300.asp

- User:Fuzheado