[Wikipedia-l] Language request: Luxembourgish

Pablo Saratxaga pablo at mandrakesoft.com
Thu Jul 15 09:29:43 UTC 2004

Kaixo!

On Thu, Jul 15, 2004 at 09:06:47AM +0200, Ewen Caroline wrote:

> luxembourgish is only spoken in my country

Not true; it is also spoken in its neighbours (Arelerland, parts of
Germany; I've also been told by a Romanian that the "german language"
spoke by "German speakers" there is actually much more close to
Luxemburguish than to Hochdeutsch).
Only in Luxembourg however it has official status and is commonly used
in written.

http://lb.wikipedia.org/ would be a very good news.

--
Ki ça vos våye bén,
Pablo Saratxaga

http://chanae.walon.org/pablo/		PGP Key available, key ID: 0xD9B85466
[you can write me in Walloon, Spanish, French, English, Catalan or Esperanto]
[min povas skribi en valona, esperanta, angla aux latinidaj lingvoj]