[Wikipedia-l] Showing causation among articles

Magnus Manske magnus.manske at web.de
Tue Jul 13 08:49:22 UTC 2004

IMHO such automated meta-data would be a fun project, but not within
wikipedia. These things could be done via an SQL dump or the XML interface.

The results could be displayed online in a separate project and link to
the wikipedia article(s). If it proves useful, wikipedia could then link
to that project. "hyperWikipedi", anyone? :-)

Magnus