[Wikipedia-l] Re: Fundraising

Daniel Mayer maveric149 at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 12 21:30:30 UTC 2004

--- Anthere <anthere9 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Anthere wrote:
> > May I suggest that next time we are slashdotted,
> > someone please add a highly visible link at the TOP of
> > the main page, at least on the english wikipedia, for
> > say 2 or 3 days, so that perhaps some visitors feel
> > like making a small donation ?
>
> Thank you to the person who added the fundraising link at the top of the
> main page :-)
>
> I would be happy to know the figures afterwards. I am sure it would have
> been a good move to do so just a few days ago :-( but well...
>
> Mav, could you give us a feedback on this ?

Jimbo moved all the PayPal money to the SunTrust account about the same time
that the message was put up. So whatever amont is in the PayPal field at
http://wikimediafoundation.org/fundraising can be considered part of this fund
drive.

I still do not have the ability to check the MoneyBookers numbers but will
update the PayPal ones every few hours while I'm awake.

-- Daniel Mayer (aka mav)