[Wikipedia-l] Re: About a new language...

Austin Hair austin at austinhair.org
Tue Jul 6 19:35:09 UTC 2004

> Arabic spoken in Chad, but a minor conlang with a confusingly similar
> name. (I say "minor" because I feel that if it were in any way notable,
> I would have heard of it by now.)
>
> So not a spoof, but simply a minor conlang with a confusing name, if I
> understand correctly.

"As important as Esperanto or Volapuk" should be a fairly obvious
tip-off--it says something when you go on the defensive in the same
sentence in which you introduce the language.

A reasonably extensive Google search hasn't produced a single reference,
leading me to believe that the original poster may have invented it
himself.

--
A. D. Hair <austin at austinhair.org>
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Callidus