[Wikipedia-l] Hephaestos must be desysoped

C A S [name omitted for privacy reasons] a
Sat Jul 3 18:27:33 UTC 2004

Since no effort was made to address my previous ban, in which Guanaco banned me because he felt that I was User:Yuna (despite having no evidence to support his claim) -- now, I have been banned again, for an even less reasonable reason. Such is the slippery slope, no? Hephaestos has now banned me. without giving any reason, except that I have "admitted to trolling" -- whatever that could mean. The ban is for 30 days.