[Wikipedia-l] Re: Mapping complement to Wikipedia?

Jeff Meyer jeff at gwhat.org
Fri Feb 27 16:26:24 UTC 2004

Erik -
This is awesome - definitely a needed component in the puzzle & looks like
kindred spirits.

As for SVG, an app that rendered its display using SVG would be cool, but a
single SVG file still limits the user to the scope of the output map. No
opportunity to pan across the world to see what's going on at the same time,
no opportunity to add additional info for comparisons, no opportunity to
zoom in for more detail.

Thanks again - that project looks fantastic.

Thanks,
Jeff

"Erik Zachte" <e.p.zachte at chello.nl> wrote in
message news:NMENLBGDKAFGBDHEPOBNGEMPCHAA.e.p.zachte at chello.nl...