[Wikipedia-l] Re: Bureaucrat on French Wikipedia

Anthere anthere8 at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 22 14:58:57 UTC 2004

no Ryo, it is not so. It was not very well explained, but you need to be
bureaucrat to make people sysop, and a bureaucrat is a sysop which needs
a special status given by a developer.
Bureaucrat did not disappear, they do not exist for us. On fr, nothing
has changed because no one is bureaucrat, but E23, who is a non french
speaking developper.
I suggest you (I think Shai was interested as well) ask a developper to
make you bureaucrat on fr, so we do not have to bug a developper any
more :-)

ant