[Wikipedia-l] Re: 500,000 milestone is here!

Anthere anthere8 at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 22 09:27:08 UTC 2004

You go to meta where the official press release is.
http://meta.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia%27s_first_press_release

Copied the text, put it in your emailer, preferably in html encoding

Select the media you want to sent it to (usually, websites provide pages
to clarify who to send what).

Add a toping in your mail. Perhaps only hi, perhaps a bit more :-)

As the object of the email, put "PRESS RELEASE WIKIPEDIA"

Do not forget to provide your references for contact

Send.

:-)