[Wikipedia-l] Let's separate user and talkpage databases from article database

Optim optim81 at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Feb 20 04:03:21 UTC 2004

oh sorry! I said "Thus, the author losts control
over his userpage." while I should write "Thus,
the author losts control over his/her userpage."
:/

Damn, I feel shame. I haven't written in sexist
language for a long time, and now I just did that
:(  I can't believe I forgot one of my most basic
rules of writing. Next time better remember to
re-read my msg before clicking "Send"! :)

Also need to say thank you for replying and
agreeing with my proposal.