[Wikipedia-l] image copyright

Jimmy Wales jwales at bomis.com
Wed Feb 18 11:02:13 UTC 2004

Anthony and I have been having a very productive and wide ranging
discussion about copyright and other such issues, and it is obvious
to me that he's going to do the right thing, and that his motives
are sincere.  He's done some hotheaded edits which he clearly regrets,
but he seems very much to be a good person to me.