[Wikipedia-l] An idea. What do you think about this?

Peter Jaros rjaros at shaysnet.com
Wed Feb 11 01:48:51 UTC 2004

On Feb 10, 2004, at 1:29 PM, <talthen at wp.pl> wrote:

> The idea is to create new language, based on most popular languages
> from all
> over the world. This language would not be a human language, but a
> language
> to store information.

Ah.  After my own heart.  But I doubt you'll have much luck.  Still, if
you're willing to go through with it, develop a proof-of-concept.  Even
if it fails, it'll still be a good experiment.

BTW, while you're at it, work out how you'd encode "After my own heart"
to make sense in other languages. :)

Peter (Spikey)

                        A house without walls cannot fall.
           Help build the world's largest encyclopedia at Wikipedia.org