[Wikipedia-l] Developers needed!

Magnus Manske magnus.manske at web.de
Mon Aug 23 12:47:21 UTC 2004

Most of the items on your list can be done without a developer, except
for the "advanced search". I strongly suggest that you use the template
system for filling in the data, not just because of the unified look of
things, but also because other software could then extract the
information (e.g., for statistical purposes). This can also be used to
maintain the category system (where you pass a parameter "family=xyz",
the template could do both "[[xyz]]" and "[[category:Family xyz]]").

It would be best if you had a demo system set up to play around with.

Magnus