[Wikipedia-l] Brazilian Portuguese

Allan Patrick Medeiros Lucas allan.patrick at ig.com.br
Wed Aug 18 12:20:37 UTC 2004

Hi,

(I´m not proficient in english language)

> Wikipedia new language request.
> There are 182.1 million people in Brazil who use Brazilian
> Portuguese as their main language.
> Brazilian Portuguese IS NOT the same as Portuguese (domain
> pt.wikipedia.org) and it still isn't on the list
> (http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Complete_list_of_language_wikis_available)

This question had been discussed over and over again on pt.wikipedia.org and
every time we have concluded that the best way is to stay together.

And, yes, I´m from Brazil and my first language is brazilian portuguese.

Patrick
(patrick @ pt.wikipédia)
(patrick-br @ meta.wikipedia)
Caruaru, PE (Brazil)