[Wikipedia-l] personal threats again

Peter Gervai grin at tolna.net
Tue Aug 17 11:04:45 UTC 2004

On Tue, Aug 17, 2004 at 03:08:58PM +0430, Roozbeh Pournader wrote:

> What is still very weird, is that he used IP addresses from many
> different places, from Thailand to the United States. My question is:
> how could he?

By the way this makes him probably a criminal in most civilised countries
since breaking into others' machines and using unauthorised resources are
crimes in most places. At least you can earn a good jail time doing it in
Europe.

Not that it's useful unless he's identified, but maybe good to know.

my 2 cents.