[Wikipedia-l] Re: Request for the second Serbian Wikipedia

Jimmy (Jimbo) Wales jwales at wikia.com
Mon Aug 9 14:57:50 UTC 2004

millosh wrote:
> You say that I work against the decision of community... Scripts are
>not the problem, I understand functions of bots. The problem is
>decision of community, and this is not to work in Latin alphabet on
>sr:.

Hello!

You mentioned that the vote is 4:2, but that there are not many users.
Can you give us the overall vote totals (not just the ratio)?  If it
is exactly 4 to 2, is that really enough people to be making such a
controversial policy?

Perhaps the time is not ripe yet to make such a decision.

--Jimbo