[Wikipedia-l] Re-perl

Anthere anthere9 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 15 23:58:42 UTC 2004

>You missed some out.  (timestamps are UTC+1; and
>StaggeringFluffy is Anthere,
>in case you're confused).

Nod. I send only the beginning, but later, I copied
the whole discussion on his talk page.

http://meta.wikipedia.org/wiki/User_talk%3APerl

no time stamp. Feature not available on chatzilla :-)

Of course, he said he would not do it again.
However, he did not unblock the guy himself (granted
he may not have had the time), he did not reverted his
reversion, and he did not apologize to the user he
blocked.

------

And yes, there is no policy on meta about blocking
people for bad reasons. No policy against reverting
good edits and calling people vandal by mistake. And
no policy to say that in case of mistake, it is a good
idea to apology. There are only other sysops here to
take time to check each of his steps, correct his
mistakes, then explain him why he was wrong.

------

I do not feel well, because I feel I am doing the cop.
Which I do not feel like doing. Which I do not feel
like I should do against any other sysop.